Monday, July 28, 2014

I am so truly blessed

I am content. I'm making tea, it looks like it's about to rain, and I have so many people who care for me. I want to dedicate this post to them, because I really honestly don't know what I would do without them. If being away from every one doing an internship is teaching me anything, it's about how easily I can fall into a trap of loneliness and how many people I have in my life that love me and that I can rely on. Also, how much God really does provide even when I don't realize it. Every time I'm feeling lonely, something comes up that reminds me I'm not. Every time I'm worrying about money, money comes along somehow. It's really quite amazing now that I think of it. I really really have wonderful supportive and encouraging family and friends and it's times like these that I wonder why I ever feel alone in the first place?? I need to keep reminders close by so I can remember how blessed I am. Also I'm super excited because Lily and my best friend Cara are coming to visit me this weekend!! YAY! Saturday I was feeling particularly lonely and I prayed about it a little when I was at the beach. Then later that night my friend Sarah called me, I got a really sweet letter in the mail from one of my grandmothers, then Chloe called me then I started playing second life with Chloe and Lily then my other grandma called me to see how everything was going then the dude I’m doing music stuff with called me about singing with him at a gig in August all within 3ish hours. Obviously, I felt a lot better after that. On Saturday I was also worrying about money and I got a check in the mail today from Jim and apparently he said God woke up in the middle of the night to write me a check. So he got up, wrote me a check, then went back to bed. This was right before I had this "worrying about money" episode. I just keep getting money in the most random ways. I'm waiting on a check from my old apartment because they had to renovate our particular apartment so they gave us our rent back for moving out early, a family I know is graciously giving me money every month, I worked this random job and am getting a check from that soon (hopefully... I have to call about it) but just so many things keep popping up like this and all I can do is look up to the sky and thank God and thank all of my family and friends for being so so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment